Pages

Wednesday 2 October 2019

Has it been too long?

Hello there!


   Eeeeeesh! Two years since I last updated my blog?! How bad can I get?


My life has been a rollercoaster of series since these two years. I haven't had the slightest time to myself. What Have I been doing? Well we can always get back to that later... in the meantime I'd like to show you guys the cakes I've made so far and oh yeah! I have been putting up more tutorials on my YouTube ...so see I'm still in the game :

I've shared only a few cakes for now but when I get the chance I'll update once more hopefully this time it won't be after 5 years! lol! 
I've also linked a Christmas tree tutorial to take you to my YouTube where you'll find some useful Cake and Recipe videos too. 
Until then... Stay safe Stay sweet ❤️









It's never too early to start preparing for Christmas. This Tree topper looks good on any Christmas Cake. Pop over to the tutorial above to see how it's done.


                                                                             


First Holy Communion Cake
                                                         






Birthday Cake






First Birthday Cake






Wedding Cake






Messy Bedroom Cake











Cupcake Bouquet











Shopkins Lippy lips cake
                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment