Pages

Friday 15 August 2014

Barbie with a twist

Ever since William Tan came up with the idea of a completely different Barbie cake design all the cake decorators want to try it. It was such an inspiration and I was amongst them I have to admit.. I really really....I mean REALLY wanted to give it a go. And NO I did not use the tutorial as a lot of you have asked me already.
 I thought I'd change the colours of the dress and use two colours to make it more dramatic. A cake decorator had also mentioned in one of the comments saying that, 'I love the drama in her dress' So it worked I thought! :D

Barbie cake
Dont you just love her dress?!
Barbie doll cake
Inspired by William Tan

The drama :D
Pink Ombre cake
Gum paste Peony
My first go at one
Childrens books cupcakes
Inspired by childrens story books.
They were made as Thank you teacher cupcakes
A selection of My little Pony, Henry Hugglemonster
and Sofia the first cupcakes

A selection of Lego Movie, Lego Ninjago and Ninja Turtles
Cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment