Pages

Wednesday 13 August 2014

It's Frozen!




Dont you just love Disney Frozen. We watched it when it first came out in the cinemas. Before it was out I thought what's all the fuss about this movie and I didn't know until I actually saw it. Everything from the story to the characters to the songs its all something you want to watch and never forget. My daughter has memorized every dialogue and song from that movie. Aaanndddd... me on the other hand did what every cake decorator has in mind! MAKE THE CAKE! This was also a first time at trying proper figures. I wasnt entirely happy but just satisfied a bit knowing that I could actually make one if I attempted.

Disney Frozen cake
Elsa
Making her wasn't easy but it was sure worth it.

BFF cake
This was another one with figures
This was made for someone with a few of his favourite things
Add caption
Vanilla fresh cream cake
Bikini top cake
Brazil Mascot cake
This was for my father on father's day
Hookah cake
with a couple of the birthday boy's fav things

Red and white all buttercream cake

















No comments:

Post a Comment